วันเสาร์ที่ 28 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Check Out FireMagic 3643-05 Regal I Grill Cover for $90.00

FireMagic 3643-05 Regal I Grill Cover Review


FireMagic 3643-05 Regal I Grill Cover Feature

  • Protect your Regal I Countertop Grill with Fire Magic’s waterproof nylon grill cover.
  • Made with a black durable nylon. Protects from the elements. Designed for countertop grills.
  • Specially designed to snugly fit your grill, this cover will protect your grill’s luxurious look and sleek shine while keeping it safe from the elements.

FireMagic 3643-05 Regal I Grill Cover Overview

Protect your Regal I Countertop Grill with Fire Magic's waterproof nylon grill cover. Specially designed to snugly fit your grill, this cover will protect your grill's luxurious look and sleek shine while keeping it safe from the elements. Our Price : $90.00

Available at Amazon Check the new price now!

Related Products

*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Apr 29, 2012 09:05:06

Check the new price and new information now!

brushed chrome towel bar carafe replacement Automotive hand held vacuum pump

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น